Are you a perfectionist?
Here are 11 Telltale Signs that You are a Perfectionist.
- There is no room for mistakes in your world.
- You have a very specific manner in which things should be done.
- An all-or-nothing approach.
- It’s all about the end result.
- You’re extremely hard on yourself, even for small things.
- You become depressed when you don’t reach your goals.
- You have extremely high standards.
- Success is never enough.
- You procrastinate just to do things at the right moment.
- You constantly spot mistakes where others don’t see any.
- You often spend a lot of time just to perfect something.
Infographic from PersonalExcellance.co
What’s worse — being a perfectionist or working for one?
Either way, being a perfectionist or striving for perfection can cause stress and stress isn’t good for anyone. That’s when you need to go to a Rage Room and break stuff. No need for perfection here. We’ll clean up the mess for you!