Putting together Team Building Activities for your company need not be boring, ordinary, unimaginative, unstimulating and unexciting.
Remember this flashback scene from the 1999 comedy hit “Office Space“? The guys are totally frustrated with the printers not working and they have a literal field day with them!
One thing’s for sure, getting your staff together to take turns attacking pieces of office equipment like printers, fax machines, copiers, computers, etc. can be extremely beneficial to:
- Reduce stress
- Beat out one’s frustrations
- Break barriers
- Get to know your co-workers in a casual, fun atmosphere
- Teaches you patience as you wait for your co-worker to take their turns beating on the defenseless printer
Now Here’s our Version of Team Building Activities:
How about this one…
This is Team Building, but way more fun!
Create excitement with a unique team bonding activity
and has the following features:
- All breakables included
- All safety wear provided.
- Speakers in every room to synch to your favorite music.
- Chalk board in each room.
- Team building/party room available for meetings, food and drink.
As one manager stated.
“We not only had a great time but, our team has been talking about it nonstop. They came back to work feeling rejuvenated, energetic and connected.”