In our previous post we listed a few telltale signs that you are a perfectionist. Once you admit that you are one, you need overcome the urges to be perfect otherwise, you will drive yourself crazy.
Below is another infographic from PersonalExcellance.co with 8 ways to overcome being a perfectionist. And, of course, we’ve added the 9th!
- Commit to your goals, but don’t let failures define you.
- Allow yourself to do things incompletely and imperfectly. OK should be good enough.
- Don’t focus on unimportant information and requisites.
- Respect and love yourself.
- Your ideals should be guides not absolutes.
- Find time for your relationships.
- Every step is a job well done!
- Delegate and let go. You don’t have to do everything yourself!
- Come to the Rage Room and let go of your frustrations! We’ll clean up after you!