Are you stressed? Maybe you don’t want to admit it.
How Stressed Out are You? Take this simple stress test then come see us…
- I don’t sleep well.
- I’m sleeping OK.
- I sleep very well – getting 6-8 hours a night, waking up refreshed.
How do you feel in the morning?
- Definitely not refreshed – still tired.
- I feel OK.
- Yes, and I usually give in to junk foods.
- Sometimes, but I try to avoid temptation.
- Rarely, I eat healthy.
Does your gut ever act up?
- I sometimes have digestive issues.
- I’m gaining weight especially in the belly area.
- My weight is steady, though overweight. I could lose a few pounds.
- I’m progressively working toward or am at a healthy weight.
Do you get sick often?
- Yes, all the time!
- Once in a while.
- Hardly ever.
Do you have backaches or headaches?
Do you ever feel anxious?
- Rarely – I am content with life.
Describe your general mood:
- Mostly sad and blue.
- I’m OK.
How’s your love life?
- What love life?
- Could use improvement.
Each answer is worth its designated number. Add them up and see where your stress level is:
- 26-30: You’re doing great with low levels of stress!
- 20-25: You’re managing your stress OK, however, you could use some relief.
- 10-19: You need a rage room. You’ve got too much stress in your life and you absolutely need to get rid of some of it.